quinta-feira, maio 10, 2007

House

Todos nós temos um pouquinho de House dentro de nós XDDD
hauahuah

Então... Assistam... Muito bom....
um diálogo de House:
(cuddy eh a "diretora"do hospital)

Cuddy: "You put him on Lupron."
House: "Uh-huh."
Cuddy: "And, you told them it was like milk."
House: "Yes."
Cuddy: "Is there any way in which that is not a lie?"
House: "It's creamy. But, I had three reasons."
Cuddy: "Good ones?"
House: "Well, we'll see in a minute, I'm just making them up now. He lied to me first."
Cuddy: "Your mother did teach you two wrongs don't make a right."
House: "If he lies to me about not taking steroids, then I lie to him about not treating steroids, he's cured. Adds up for me---"
Cuddy: "Second reason."
House: "If I told him the truth, he wouldn't have taken the stuff."
Cuddy: "And if he told you the truth, what would this stuff do to him?"
House: "---Severe respiratory problems."
Cuddy: "Third reason."
House: "I wanted to eliminate the placebo effect."
Cuddy: "Excellent! You and your lawyer can write a paper."
House: "Which brings me to my fourth reason."
Cuddy: "I thought you said there were only three."
House: "I thought youd buy one of them."
Cuddy: "Seriously?"
House: "He's not gonna sue."
Cuddy: "Because his lawyer is a nice guy, who realizes it's unfair to blame us for ruining this kids hundred million-dollar career?"
House: "Good guess, but no. If the Lupron causes respiratory problems, it means he's not on steroids, which means theres something else wrong with him. And the choices, for that something else, are almost universally very bad."

2 Comments:

Ozzer Seimsisk said...

Hiahia... Adoror o House... Mas ultimamente ele tem sido meio mentecapto... Tipo, ele quase aleijou uma menininha por nada.

Anônimo said...

É.... Eh o que fazem as pessoas com a pressão psicológica e as condições adversas u.u....
quase alejam criancinhas!!!! ò.ó